Do you feel a connection with the Lyra constellation and feel that you might be a Lyran starseed?
Lyra is a small constellation bordered by Draco, Hercules and Cygnus and contains the bright star Vega. Lyrans are some of the oldest souls in our galaxy and have incarnated into several other star systems including Arcturus, Sirius and the Pleiades. Lyran beings are diverse in appearance but they have some common behavioral traits. All Lyrans are humanoid and are said to be the root race of all humanoid races in our galaxy. Some Lyrans have cat like features around the eyes and nose, others have bird-like features and some of them look very similar to humans. Despite looking human, they are very varied in their skin, hair and eye colour depending on their home planets position from the star and the type of star. Lyrans played an important role in the creation of humanity and seeded some of the first souls onto Atlantis. During the creation of humanity, the Lyrans contributed the element of Fire to Earth and gifted humanity with Lyran work ethic. The Lyrans contributed a lot of knowledge to Atlantis and Lemuria regarding the use of physical energy.
Lyrans have plenty of experience incarnating into other worlds and it shows in the way they live their lives. When Lyrans incarnate into a three dimensional world, they like to experience that world to the fullest. They show a certain fearlessness about living, like they’ve done it a million times – which they have, of course! But do not mistake them for reckless, as Lyrans are known for analysing their surroundings before acting. Lyrans are excellent at operating in the physical dimensions. They have mastered the energies of the divine masculine and as a result understand the often overlooked power of good old fashioned, hard physical labour.
Lyran Starseeds tend to have the following traits:
- drawn to the paranormal and metaphysics
- they experience the physical world to the fullest – have a love for good food, drink and music
- they like to push their physical limits
- they pursue dreams fearlessly
- they don’t mind hard physical labour but once they get started, they don’t like to stop until the job is done
- they enjoy people watching and analysing social interactions
- they are intelligent and tend to know a lot about a wide range of topics
- they have a “live and let live” attitude – so long as you’re doing no harm
- Lyran starseeds may have a “freedom fighter” type mentality as many are quick to identify injustices and willing to fight for causes they believe in
- they are natural leaders because they are very experienced and comfortable living the 3rd dimension
- they may have many lovers because they enjoy the physical experiences of love but have a hard time staying put
- their fierce independence may be painful for those close to them, especially parents
Lyran starseeds are the type of people that would sell their home and leave their lives behind to buy a sailboat and sail around the world and the type that were foreign exchange students at 14. It is important that the parents of Lyran starseeds learn to let go of their children and allow them to be themselves. If parents hold on to their children to tightly, the Lyran starseed will either fight tooth and nail for their independence or they will put their parents’ needs above their own, essentially strangling their inner selves. A Lyran that is not allowed to express their independence is very, very unhappy and will begin to exhibit traits that are the EXACT opposite of what is typical for a Lyran starseed. Either situation can be explosive.
Lyran starseeds also make excellent athletes as they enjoy physical activity and pushing physical limits but they also compete fearlessly. Lyran starseeds are the type of people that do things that would make the rest of us panic at least a little. Lyrans have mastered survival in the physical because they are very grounded. As such, they embody the energy of the root chakra and the colour red.
If you think you may be a Lyran starseed but would like some validation, try a birth chart reading or purchase my new book entitled ‘The Starseed’s Compass: A Guide to Identifying Your Soul’s Origins’ OR you can follow me on Facebook and watch for FREE mini reading giveaways!
Twin Flame Starseed Extended Reading$177.77 Add to cart
Birth Chart Starseed Reading for Starseed Origins$77.77 Add to cart
Mini Birth Chart Starseed Reading for Starseed Origins$22.22 Add to cart
Extended Birth Chart Starseed Reading for Starseed Origins$111.00 Add to cart
Starseed’s Compass: Identifying Your Starseed Origins$33.33 Add to cart